Single: [untitled]

rating: +155+x

Quintus55 posted:

So a lot has been going on in my world lately, and I know a lot of things I shouldn't, and I honestly don't know what to make of it, so big surprise, I decided to write a song about it. While this is inspired by true things(ish) I've embellished the story. And in any case I'd appreciate you not reading too much into it and enjoying the song as is.

I've had a hard time coming up with a name for this one, too. I originally thought "More than meets the eye" but then I hated that so… I still don't know. Maybe let me know if you have suggestions?

As always, lyrics in the read more. Thanks for listening!

~ Quintus

LikeClocksWork commented:

Honestly, I think "More than meets the eye" is a fine name. You clearly haven't told us all that's going on, and that title encompasses that. Great song, dude!

The-Wicked-Music-Man12 commented:

I love the imagery in here! The lyrics are so dark. Have you considered "Coming To Blows" as a title? Or maybe "Jesters and Jailers"? Either way, excellent job.

Thr33ThirtyThr33 commented:

Good song! Kinda sad though. I hope things get resolved with whatever it is you're going through.

Quintus55 replied:

Me too.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License