Application to form MTF Rho-87
rating: +25+x
To: Director of Mobile Task Forces
From: Dr. Ahmed Faisal, Site-19
Subject: Proposal: Application to form MTF Rho-87 ("All Chewed Up")

There are multiple GoIs currently that produce anomalous items for public use. MC&D, Wondertainment, The Factory, etc. All of these GoIs have produced edible anomalies of some kind, but in generally small and exclusive amounts. As most competent Foundation employees and assets are aware, the consumption of anomalies is unwise. The issue is that most people in the world are not Foundation employees - a fact I am concerned many members of Foundation command have forgotten.

We are now aware of a small GoI operating somewhere in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, with a particular spotlight on Seattle, Boise, and multiple small towns throughout the region. This GoI has so far only produced a single SCP - SCP-2867, a strain of anomalous cheese that currently constitutes a Class III memetic hazard, a Class V security breach, and a Class VII biohazard - it is self-replicating, compulsive, infectious, and available and promoted for public consumption. It has appeared in cheese shops, supermarkets, and delicatessens throughout the region, appearing as various recognised and unrecognised brands of gorgonzola, mozzarella, and most recently, cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. They are chemically and visually indistinguishable from normal cheese, and containment has been left to individual tracking and destruction of infected individuals.

This is an exceptionally expensive, overt, and time-consuming process, that has so far been relegated to Foundation assets embedded within regional emergency services as well as the occasional direct-force MTF deployment. The costs of constantly deploying, withdrawing, re-deploying, and covering-up said deployments are astronomical, as well as resulting in drastically inefficient containment. As with any production-based skip, the final goal is to locate, disable, and contain the method of production and those responsible.

Enter Jack Terrence and Terrence Farms, the former being an unknown PoI and the latter being the assumed producer of SCP-2867. From physical evidence and witness statements, we have determined Jack Terrence to be the original creator of SCP-2867 and Terrence Farms to be their business. Jack Terrence's identity, location, and motive are all unknown, and we know just as little information about Terrence Farms as we do about them.

A small statistic you won't find in the listed file: SCP-2867 has killed over 220 people, including one agent, two Foundation assets in the Seattle PD, and my former colleague, Dr. Pradesh. We have destroyed over two tons of captured product; about 1/10 of the amount we believe has been produced so far. We've spent upwards of thirty-three million dollars on containment; amnestics and situational blanketing alone have set us back five million. SCP-2867 is a Keter-class SCP; and it deserves such treatment. The response it has been allotted as of yet has been noting short of irresponsible and ignorant.

My request is simple. With command of a small and decently-funded Mobile Task Force, we could most likely neutralise the threat before it gains significant national or international spread. My proposal would require very little; our entire requisitions form can be found on the next page.

I hope you take my request into consideration.

With regards,

Dr. Ahmed Faisal, Site-19

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License