Jiwoahn's Author Page
rating: +20+x
Name: Location:
8675 309 Site-48, Site-56, Area-73

IMG_2860SMALL.jpg

Subject's dog.

Description: Subject is a proud graduate of Brighton High School in Positano, California, USA. Subject frequents convenience stores on a daily basis. It is of note that this individual prefers Site-48, and only visits Site-56 as a requirement of his employment.

Subject was hand-selected by the O5 Council to function as an American liaison for Canadian Foundation facilities. Subject has so far visited only Area-73 in British Columbia.

Subject claims to be an expert regarding trombones, euphoniums, microwave lasagnas, and diecast miniature cars, but this has not been confirmed.


DOCUMENTS

The following is a complete list of all documents written by this subject.

MOST RECENT

SCP-8087

The Legend of the Huckmucker

"But life goes on, you know? Can't dwell too much on the dead, they can't think of you in return."


OTHER ARTICLES

SCP-3763

A Piece of Him is Still Around

"My dad liked to keep secrets, especially around my mom, when she was still around."


Jenny, I've got your number!

SCP-3987

Purifying Exclamation

The higher the fan speed, the higher the volume.


I want to make you mine!

SCP-4081

Audition Interference

No more warnings will be given.


Jenny, I've got your number!

SCP-4350

I See Yellow People

Repeated test drives by other Foundation personnel confirmed the anomaly.


Eight six seven five three oh nine!

SCP-4618

Anomalous Carpool

Instances of SCP-4618-A claim to be instructors employed by Brighton High School.


Could you stop snooping around in my author page source code?

SCP-5384

Everybody Gets A Car!

Many civilians naturally accepted the offer due to the financial advantage of receiving a free car.


I got it! I got it!.

SCP-5472

A Portal to a Mansion in the Back of a Van

"No idling engine, no water to flush down any books."


For more information, please re-read.

SCP-6384

Dude, Where's My Car?

"I have the legal right to a lawyer! Why won't you respect that right?"


Jenny, I've got your number!

SCP-6814

Going Postal

"I don't have a life outside of work."


I got it, I got it!

SCP-7661

When Will Mommy Come Back?

A flash of light appears within SCP-7661.


COMMENTARY

The following is a complete list of commentary from the subject regarding their projects and files, in order of completion.


TESTIMONIALS

The following is a complete list of all testimonials regarding the subject.


ABSENCE PROTOCOL

The following is to be enacted in the event that the subject is absent from their duties for a period exceeding one continuous year.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License