Dr. Kamelov's Personnel File
bat

Dr. Kamelov lecturing, unprompted, Site 84 Accounts Receivable department on effects of SCP-█████.

Full Name: Dr. Ali Mustafa Kamelov

Security Clearance: Level 4

Location: Site 437

Area(s) of Expertise: Anomalous crystallography, janitorial sciences, agricultural and biological sciences, temporal paradox management

History: Born in Kazan in 1891, Dr. Kamelov received a degree in Art History from Moscow State University in 1914, followed by a PhD in Theoretical Physics in 1922. In 1924, he was selected by the Soviet government to join the fledgling Committee For The Investigation of Anomalous Phenomenon as Assistant Custodian. Over the course of the next decade, he rose to the rank of Chief Director for Central Asian and Custodial Affairs. In 1934, Dr. Kamelov was recruited to the Foundation by Agent ██████.

Due to the cumulative effects of over ██ years of constant chain smoking, Dr. Kamelov's office is to be considered a Class Two chemohazard.

Note: Due to Dr. Kamelov's ongoing obsession with Lysenkoism and refusal to accept modern genetic theory, all reports with relevant information regarding genetics and/or evolution are to be edited by Junior Researcher Gaffney. Under no circumstances is Dr. Kamelov to be made aware of this arrangement.

SCP Reports Complied

Additional Documentation

Passive-Aggressive Notes Sent

Found in Dr. Kamelov's waste bin

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License