Personnel File: GeometryPrime
rating: +34+x
Axelrod.jpg

Dr. Primus File Photo

Full Name: Giovanni Primus

Clearance: Level 4

Position: Head Researcher, Site 55 Scientific Department

Bio: Dr. Primus is a ██ year old male, with his doctorate in Aerospace Engineering. He has been described as eccentric, but dedicated - although many around Site 55 have admitted to some concern for his sanity.

Employment History: Dr. Primus has only been with the Foundation for a short amount of time, being assigned to SCP-2917 only shortly after Event 2917-A. He was directly involved in the reconstruction of Site 37, but only a few months later was assigned to Site 55, as the researcher in charge of a few Safe-class anomalies. Dr. Primus climbed the chain of command abnormally quickly, eventually being promoted to his current position as Site 55's head researcher.


Note Recovered From Dr. Primus' Desk:

You know what? Screw it. that's enough in-universe babbling.

You've found your way into my personnel file, so I figured I'd give you a rundown on a few of my SCP reports, and the process that went into writing them. This shouldn't take all that long, so click through some of the tabs below, and let me know if you like what you see! I'll attach a chart of my skips here too.

Series 1 has loads of my favorite pages on the site, and my SCPs tend to involve bringing a little bit of the feel of the old stuff into the newest series (Read: I'm not confident enough to pull off grand story-based skips yet). So read on, and see what I have to offer! I'm excited to know what you think. Oh, and here's a link to my Sandbox Page.

Number Rating Comments Created
SCP-3612 116 23 14 Jul 2017 03:01
SCP-3029 300 77 04 Jun 2017 00:03
SCP-3016 133 21 20 May 2017 20:40
SCP-2649 128 28 30 Apr 2017 17:40
SCP-2597 275 83 16 Apr 2017 00:55
SCP-2917 93 45 23 Feb 2017 21:51
lhlZqZX.png

SCP-2917 prior to initial containment

SCP-2917: Twice-Stable Wormhole

This was my first SCP.

I'd been reading the site for about three years, more or less, before I finally decided to create an account and try my hand at writing my own skip. Went through the incredibly valuable guides, registered, made a sandbox page, and started writing.

The idea started out as a kind of a horror thing - exploring the concept of being left, stranded and alone, on an alien world with zero chance of rescue.

This is not what got published.

That's mostly because I'm not a good enough author to deal with putting much emotion into my work. I can totally nail the specifics, which is important - I can make a skip look like a plausible piece of technical writing - but actual emotion and personality is something I can't easily do. It's one of my limitations.

Then I started exploring some more stuff. The focus was now on meticulous study - on the Foundation working out exactly how this thing works, what it does, and what makes it suddenly shift its target planet. I published that.

And it got some wonderful criticism. I'm not being sarcastic, it was really good critique. I published a rewrite about a week or two later, but at that point nobody saw it because it had moved off of the "new pages" list. If you read it back then, I'd advise you go take another look. Maybe I turned a downvote into an upvote somewhere!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License