SCP-1-800-J
rating: +118+x

Item #: SCP-1-800-J

Object Class: LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1-800-J can be easily and safely stored anywhere in your home! SCP-1-800-J can be used safely by any member of the family1! No stains! No mess! No permanent physical or mental trauma!

Description: Are you tired of anomalous items CONSTANTLY threatening your normal, every-day life? Do you want to live happily, knowing that the world can turn another day without being destroyed by an all-powerful entity? Now you can! Thanks to the all-new SCP-1-800-J from the SCP Foundation, a normal life is just a single click away! SCP-1-800-J is easy to use! Simply point SCP-1-800-J at the offending anomaly, press the button, and ZAP! The anomaly is safely contained in a specially-made containment chamber, just for it, and you can go about your average every-day life! It's THAT simple! No more containment breaches! Each containment chamber is specifically designed around the entity's anomalous effects, to keep it from ruining your day! SCP-1-800-J works on EVERY type of anomaly you can think of! From Safe to Keter to Apollyon! From humanoids to infohazards to anti-memetics and everything in between!

But don't take our word for it! Here are some reviews from our satisfied customers!:

"Thanks to SCP-1-800-J, we now have several new anomalous items that need classification. Don't even ask me how many eyes grew on the walls of 173's container." -Doctor █████

"Tried using SCP-1-800-J on 682. Nothing happened. Figures." -Doctor ███████

"Where the [EXPLETIVE] did this thing even come from?!" -Doctor ███

Companies like Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd. and Dr. Wondertainment would charge you FORTUNES for similar products. But SCP-1-800-J is only $19.99! That's right! SCP-1-800-J is only $19.992!

But wait, there's MORE!

Call the number below in the next ten minutes, and we'll send you a SECOND SCP-1-800-J, absolutely FREE! You get 2 SCP-1-800-Js for the price of one! Don't wait another second, because this offer is NOT available in stores! Call NOW!

Addendum: To order, call 1-800-███-████. The SCP Foundation is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or casualties caused by misuse of SCP-1-800-J. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed, followed by 6-8 weeks for your order to be delivered. Must be 18 years or older to order. Call now.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License