SCP-3225
rating: +64+x

Item #: SCP-3225

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: Mackenzie Park is to be restricted from public access. A fence has been erected around the perimeter of the park, and locals have been notified of an environmental hazard in order to discourage attempts at entry. Security personnel are to maintain a distance of at least five meters from SCP-3225. Physical contact with SCP-3225 is only permitted with the permission of the presiding Site Director. Individuals who show signs of unusual interest in SCP-3225 are to be detained for questioning.

Description: SCP-3225 is a set of five translucent humanoid figures standing in an incomplete circle formation. It is intangible to inanimate objects, though living organisms are able to interact with SCP-3225 as if it is solid. Individuals who have done so describe SCP-3225 as warm and similar to glass in texture.

All organisms in the immediate vicinity of SCP-3225 experience reduced aggression and a feeling of calm. This intensifies in closer proximity to SCP-3225. A subject who joins the circle and takes hold of SCP-3225's hands will enter a state similar to REM sleep and become unresponsive to external stimuli. The subject is capable of disengaging at any time they choose. Subjects in physical contact with SCP-3225 remain susceptible to malnutrition, dehydration and other forms of physical injury.

During contact, subjects are able to communicate with the set of entities collectively known as SCP-3225-1. SCP-3225-1 is reported to be benevolent and intensely empathetic, and appears to be able to communicate with any subject regardless of spoken language. Subjects are unable to recall exact details of their contact with SCP-3225-1 after contact is broken.

SCP-3225 appeared in ████████, Oregon on 23 September 1996. Six individuals were reported missing in ████████ shortly following SCP-3225's appearance; it is believed that five of these individuals now make up SCP-3225. Efforts to locate the sixth (█████ ███████, believed to be the author of Document 3225-B) have been unsuccessful.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License