SCP-3333

rating: +1211+x
b.jpg

Suntop fire lookout. Entrance to SCP-3333 is located in the top right corner.

a.jpg

Suntop fire lookout.

Item #: SCP-3333

Object Class: Safe Keter

Special Containment Procedures: The trapdoor leading to SCP-3333 is to remain shut and locked at all times. At least one operative is to remain posted under SCP-3333 at all times to prevent entry or exit. The door to SCP-3333 is to be examined for signs of damage daily.

MTF Lambda-1 ("Maxwell's Demons") has been created and deployed to assist in the containment of SCP-3333.

Containment procedures revised 2039/04/02.

Description: SCP-3333 is a spatial anomaly located within the Suntop fire lookout, located in Mt. Baker/Snoqualmie National Forest, Washington State, United States of America.

SCP-3333 is accessible via a ladder and trapdoor on the ceiling of the Suntop lookout. Climbing the ladder leads to an identical copy of the Suntop fire lookout. This identical copy has an identical ladder and trapdoor pair, which leads to further copies of the Suntop lookout.

The topology surrounding SCP-3333 is identical to that surrounding the Suntop lookout. However, no plant, animal, or human life has been observed.

Successive SCP-3333 iterations are higher relative to the original lookout. The stairs leading up to these SCP-3333 iterations are extended by a proportional amount to allow access to the ground.

SCP-3333 was first discovered after restoration of the Suntop lookout following volcanic activity near Mount Rainier. SCP-3333's origins are not known: no members of the parks service involved in the restoration of the lookout were responsible for construction of the entrance to SCP-3333.

At the time of discovery, the trapdoor to SCP-3333 was padlocked. In order to access SCP-3333, the trapdoor was forced open. No key has been found.


Space.

Space.

Space.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License