SCP-3842
rating: +13+x
livefeed.gif

Live feed of SCP-3842

Item #: SCP-3842

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3842 must be kept within a safe with a 10x10x10 centimeter interior, with a 2 centimeter thick rubber padding on all sides. A blast-resistant camera has been placed within the safe to monitor SCP-3842 at all times. Any time SCP-3842 is removed from the safe, it must be handled with insulated rubber gloves.

Description: SCP-3842 is a standard 5 millimeter red LED that emits a variable voltage of static electricity from both its cathode and anode leg, even if it is not connected to anything else. The brightness of the LED directly correlates with the outputted voltage level. SCP-3842 can produce anywhere from 0 to 8192 volts.

SCP-3842 was initially discovered following a house fire in a suburban neighborhood of ███████████, Ohio. SCP-3842 was determined to have been on a desk in the house's garage, and was likely the source of the fire. Reports from local authorities have shown that while the home had 4 residents, only 3 were found, one of which having been killed by the fire. Foundation assistance was requested after several searches conducted to locate this fourth civilian, a 38 year old male by the name of Robert ███████, were largely unsuccessful. Each resident has been designated PoI-3842-1 through 4, with PoI-3842-4 referring to Robert.

Addendum 3842.1: Interview Log

Addendum 3842.2: Recovered Document

The following was found on a folded sheet of paper in one of the pockets of PoI-3842-3.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License