SCP-4661


A ROUNDERHOUSE Joint

rating: +565+x
Item#: 4661
Level3
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
warning

lux.png

Site-666 during a nightly Waste Ejection Cycle.


SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES: The primary means of containment is the House-Nicolas Theoplanar Vacuum Unit, located in the capstone of Site-666 (publicly known as the Luxor Las Vegas). The unit was designed in order to prevent another Collapse Incident. This is achieved by siphoning Tartarean Resonance Energy1, and using it to anchor both itself and Site-666 to the current theological plane of reality.

The Theoplanar Vacuum Unit ejects waste every day at sundown. The Unit converts the excess TRE to Alpha radiation and releases it in a narrow, concentrated beam of light. The beam has been measured at 42.3 billion candelas, and necessitates the interior of the Planar Vacuum Unit be lined with heat-absorbent plating.

DESCRIPTION: SCP-4661 is a region of space wherein the city of Las Vegas and the Fourth Circle of Hell (as reported in Dante Alighieri's Inferno) overlap. This results in the weakening of, and in certain circumstances, complete separation from baseline reality. SCP-4661 contains an extremely high density of demonic entities, and is sustained by the Tartarean Resonance Energy they produce. SCP-4661 is in constant flux, and, if uncontained, will fully collapse into the Fourth Circle.

mgm2.JPG

Foundation convoy entering Las Vegas during the SCP-4661 Initial Collapse.

SCP-4661-B instances are Tartarean-class demonic entities superficially resembling humans, which exhibit significant internal and limited external anatomical differences. They possess small, curved horns on their craniums and a paler complexion than most humans. They also possess limited pyrokinetic capabilities, such as manifesting sparks from their hands or igniting small objects. These abilities increase in effectiveness when exposed to individuals engaging in hedonistic activities; for example, alcohol use, sexual intercourse, and gambling. They naturally produce significant amounts of TRE.

SCP-4661 came to the Foundation's attention between January 12 to January 16 of 1992. Significant Foundation intervention was required to reestablish normalcy.


Addendum 4661.1

INITIAL REPORT — DAY 1



Addendum 4661.2

INCIDENT COMMITTEE MEETING TRANSCRIPT — DAY 1



Addendum 4661.3

SITUATIONAL UPDATE — DAY 2



Addendum 4661.4

INCIDENT COMMITTEE MEETING TRANSCRIPT — DAY 2



Addendum 4661.5

ABRIDGED MISSION AUDIO TRANSCRIPT — DAY 3



Addendum 4661.6

BLACKJACK GAME — DAY 3



Addendum 4661.7

INCIDENT COMMITTEE DEBRIEFING — DAY 4



Conclusion

SITE-666


construction.jpg

Site-666 under construction, 1992.

Following the conclusion of the Collapse Incident, SCPF Southwest U.S Regional Command ordered the construction of a Site within the city of Paradise to ensure the prevention of another such event. Site-666 was constructed under the cover story of a new casino and hotel named "Luxor Las Vegas". Construction was completed in 1993, and it has since served as the primary deployment site in the Southwest United States, with Randall House as assigned Site Director. The House-Nicolas Theoplanar Vacuum Unit has prevented any further Collapse Incidents by siphoning radiation produced by demonic entities.

Following investigation of Pluto's claims, it has been decided that it is likely that most or all of the major casinos in the Paradise area are owned and operated by Tartarean-class demonic entities. These entities have organized into a commission for mutual protection, and plans to establish containment over these entities are in development.











rating: +565+x


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License