SCP-5117

  • rating: +179+x

Item#: 5117
Level4
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
ekhi
Risk Class:
danger

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5117 is to be stored in a reinforced high-security locker. Contact with SCP-5117 by any sapient entity, humanoid or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. Access is to be restricted to individuals with explicit authorization from Site Director Calloway.

Description: SCP-5117 is a pair of matching rose gold wedding bands. When two individuals wearing the rings are in physical contact, the individuals become capable of influencing reality to the same degree as a Class IV reality bender, provided both individuals express agreement with proposed changes or express similar desires.

SCP-5117-1 was Noah Pierson, the first known individual to utilize SCP-5117's anomaly. SCP-5117-1 was neutralized on 9/25/2016.

SCP-5117-2 was Maria Pierson, an unintended secondary user of SCP-5117's anomaly. SCP-5117-2 expired on 9/24/2016 of natural causes and was briefly reanimated via SCP-5117's anomaly before reverting to a deceased state during containment (see Addendum 5117-2).

RAISA NOTICE

The following file is incomplete. Personnel should review the following file for additional information:

Addendum 5117-1: Recovered Communication Transcripts

The following communication records were recovered from Senior Containment Engineer Alexander Cora’s personal smartphone. The transcripts include communication as discovered, and any errors or inconsistencies were present in the original communication records.

Several logs were personally requested to be included by Cora, and following internal deliberation by RAISA, specific instances have been permitted.

[EXTRANEOUS INFORMATION REDACTED]

[EXTRANEOUS INFORMATION REDACTED]

Addendum 5117-2: Containment Audio/Video Transcript

The following consists of transcriptions of audio and video recorded via MTF ε-12 (“Greenguard”) personnel equipment during initial containment of SCP-5117. Descriptions vary between each operative, so a cohesive report includes notes on various reality distortions.




SCiPNET LOGIN

name
affiliation

Login

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License