SCP-5192

2/5192 LEVEL 2/5192
CLASSIFIED
classified-bar.svg
classified-bar.svg
classified-bar.svg
classified-bar.svg
classified-bar.svg
classified-bar.svg
Item #: SCP-5192
Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: CCTV and Satellite footage is to be monitored in an attempt to detect SCP-5192 instances. If an instance is detected, it is to be disarmed via a weighted mannequin being thrown through the store door. If this does not trigger SCP-5192's activation, a single D-class worker is to be deployed into the instance.

Footage from Addendum 001 is currently being cross-referenced against missing persons databases. For confirmed matches, forged corpses and cover stories are to be produced, with the former positioned for discovery by local law enforcement.

Description: SCP-5192 is an anomalous phenomenon affecting abandoned commercial stores globally. On occurrence, SCP-5192 will displace the current interior of the store and replace it with an empty interior, with the walls, ceiling, and flooring constructed out of an unidentified metal.

The storefront will also be affected. The title of the store will change, or a name placard will appear if not already present, ostensibly offering implausible products and services; examples include "FREE MANSHUN FOR U" and "WE GIV U GOLD 4 3". The title of the store will be written in the local area's predominant language, and frequently includes errors relating to syntax, spelling, and grammar.

Upon a person, or group of persons, entering an SCP-5192 instance, the anomaly will activate. A metal shutter will fall over the shop front, and those trapped within will be transported to an extradimensional location (Plane 5192-α). After a short duration of time, ranging between 2 and 8 minutes, the shutter will reopen autonomously, and the store's original interior will have been restored.


ADDENDUM 001: INCIDENT LOG


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License