SCP-5315

rating: +37+x

Appetizers

Amuse-Bouche Contagieux
A beguiling bite-sized morsel that sparks an insatiable desire for fine dining. A delectable blend of cured Iberian ham and truffle-infused foie gras.
Price: $12.99
Calories: 120

WARNING: Foods from SCP-5315 should not be consumed under any circumstances. Anomalous effects have so far resulted in the death of several civilians and Foundation personnel.

Truffle Infusion Crostini
Baguette slices adorned with a mysterious blend of black truffle, goat cheese, and honey.
Price: $16.99
Calories: 180


Soups and Salads

Bisque de Quarantine
Decadent seafood bisque with the ability to instill refined tastes in the populace. Includes lobster, saffron, and a hint of cognac.
Price: $21.99
Calories: 250

Ensalada de Élite
Fresh arugula and watercress topped with golden beet carpaccio, and goat cheese crumbles, guaranteed to reshape the local dining landscape.
Price: $18.99
Calories: 200
WARNING: Neighboring businesses experience a decline as residents gravitate towards SCP-5315. Efforts to balance the local economy are in progress.


Main Courses

Filet de Rareté
Prime meat cut to perfection, enticing locals to forsake traditional fare.
Price: $38.99
Calories: 350
WARNING: SCP-5315 has grown to the size of a full street, transforming it into a plaza. Efforts to decommission SCP-5315 are underway.

Saffron Épidémie Risotto
Prime Wagyu beef filet, sous-vide and finished with a red wine reduction, redefining the culinary expectations.
Price: $32.99
Calories: 300


Desserts
Crème de la Contagion
Silky chocolate mousse infused with Grand Marnier and topped with edible gold leaf.
Price: $24.99
Calories: 980

Pavlova Pandémique
Light and airy pavlova filled with passion fruit curd, topped with fresh berries and a raspberry coulis.
Price: $19.99
Calories: 1020
WARNING: SCP-5315 has consumed Site-195. Related documentation has since been overwritten.


Beverages

Libation de Luxe
A signature cocktail featuring artisanal gin, elderflower liqueur, and a hint of lavender, garnished with an edible orchid.
Price: $14.99
Calories: 150

Vin Viral
An exclusive Bordeaux blend with notes of black currant, truffle, and a subtle hint of [REDACTED].
Price: $29.99
Calories: 250
WARNING: SCP-5315 has consumed half the city of Detroit and is currently enacting a FK-Class "Broken Foundation" Scenario. All non-mandatory actions are to immediately cease and focus on the neutralization of SCP-5315.













Welcome to the new Foundation, Chef.

SERVE, COOK, PREPARE.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License