SCP-5795
  • rating: +90+x

forest

SCP-5795-1 as seen during Operation High Court.


Special Containment Procedures:

Operation High Court is currently ongoing. All resources of the Foundation's local facilities are to be focused on preventing as much damage to Eastern Poland as possible.

A search for the manuscripts containing the instructions required to properly carry SCP-5795 out is currently ongoing. Should they be found, they are to be transported to Site-120's Deepwell.

If an SCP-5795-2 comes into contact with a Foundation terminal, Site-120 security is to engage the instance with live ammunition.

Description:

SCP-5795 is a complex thaumaturgic ritual which, when correctly executed, opens a gateway between baseline reality and another plane of existence, hereby referred to as SCP-5795-1, creating a seamless transition between the two dimensions. SCP-5795-1's interior consists entirely of a massive forest with a mountain near its center. No further irregularities from baseline reality were noted.

SCP-5795-2 are inhabitants of SCP-5795-1. They are indistinguishable from common Fae (Homo sapiens sidhe) with the exception of being able to inhabit written files in physical or digital format.

SCP-5795-1 currently encompasses the entirety of the Podlasian Voivodeship of Poland. Further information is Level 3/HIGH COURT Classified.


[END OF FILE]



>log-in

login: j.rivera@site-120.int
password: * * * * * * * * * *


login















VERIFYING CLEARANCE…





















CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED. WELCOME, DOCTOR RIVERA.













WELCOME, AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL

Clearance 3/HIGH COURT Detected.

Note that the remainder of this file is Level 3/HIGH COURT Clearance Classified. Sharing this file with unauthorized personnel is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate disciplinary action.

◆ Attached Addenda ◆



















There has been one additional edit since you accessed the file.










Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License