The Magnificent Squelching Blunderbuggers Hub
rating: +37+x

AUTOMATED SECURITY WARNING


A ΔW-CLASS ECLIPSE-OF-CONSCIOUSNESS SCENARIO IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS. PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION ONCE YOU REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS.

The Slumbering Prince by Mortos

While it is accepted that the Slumbering Prince does have form, no one has been able to accurately say what that form is. In the dreams it visits upon its followers, it has been described as a large but indistinct shadowy figure. Fragments supposedly of its body take the form of colourful stone that glows faintly from within.

SCP-1798 - Children of the void by Mortos

After three weeks, subjects will undergo severe and sudden physiological alterations. Over the course of approximately 30 minutes all skin, muscle, connective tissue and internal organs will be replaced by an unidentified translucent inorganic material with an iridescent blue-green colouration. At the same time, the entire skeletal structure is replaced by large intertwined strands of a material that visibly resembles nerve tissue.

The Long Game by stairfallinstitute

It was my dad that spotted the problem first. He was the one who looked at what happened on the 2nd of November in the year 2000 and realised the dream was dead, just like that. At the last church meeting he'd been given his instructions, where to go, what to take and what time His Awakening would happen.

SCP-3547 - A Dream of Our Beloved by pixelguff

It's no longer contained. It's here. If any Foundation staff finds this document, if anyone finds this document, please concentrate all efforts on freeing us from this thing. Do whatever you can. Use anything you can find. Try anything.


Who Are We?

The Magnificent Squelching Blunderbuggers are a team of fools who foolishly decided to team up and do some fool thing. In this specific case, entering the Doomsday Contest 2018. They are made up of MortosMortos, most famous for being The Ikea Guy, stairfallinstitutestairfallinstitute, most famous for being ridiculously good at everything with minimal practice, and pixelguffpixelguff, most famous for suffering constant bodily harm at the hands of his children.

For 2 out of 3 of us, our entries into this contest were the first things ever published to the wiki. Given the demands on the time of 3 grown-ass humans, it should be considered miraculous that we even managed to get the required number of articles together!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License