Welcome to Site-176: The Log Of Site Wide PA Announcements
rating: +33+x

<Begin Log>

Junior Researcher Adams: Testing 1-2-3. Testing 1-2-3. Yeah, I think it works.

Dr. O'Neal: Well then give it to me.

Junior Researcher Adams: Sure, boss. Oh, yeah, it's on by the way.

Dr. O'Neal: It's fine. To all staff: The Site-176 PA system is now fully functional. Halleluja. That is all.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To all new transfers: Yes. We are aware of the large amounts of lead paint and asbestos in Site-176. Maintenance and engineering have both been made aware. You don't need to report it further. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Hunter: To Cafeteria: Please refrain from using the tap water, maintenance is currently removing and replacing the lead pipes. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Andrews: To the IT department: Power will be out in your sector from 09:00 to 14:00 hours while maintenance evaluates the onsite generators. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To all staff: Remember, your safety is our priority. Well, secondary priority but you get what I mean. Your safety is the reason we keep ripping open the walls and replacing half of the goddamn site. You should not risk entering any active construction zone unless told by an official that it is safe. Let Junior Researcher Maxwell be a lesson to you all. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To maintenance and engineering: Report any corpses you discover to me immediately after discovery. Not an hour later. Not when your shift ends. Immediately. Any personnel caught breaking or failing to follow this order will receive demerits and punishment. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Hunter: To all staff: If you suspect that you or one of your peers has experienced a temporal or spatial anomaly within Site-176, please report it to your nearest security checkpoint. Remember when you are reporting to give a rough timeline of the event and where in Site-176 it took place. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To all staff: When we say you can't exit Site-176 for a specific period of time, we mean it. Refusing to follow an order of this magnitude will result in swift demotion and punishment. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Andrews: To all staff: The Site-176 Holiday party is tonight! Remember: Although alcohol is permitted for consumption, failure to arrive at your stations or arriving intoxicated the following morning is a high-level offense and offenders will be punished. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Hunter: How long are we going to do this?

Dr. O'Neal: Until I feel that I trust my staff enough for them not freak the fuck out.

Dr. Hunter: Freak out? They'll freak out more than you haven't been straight with them!

Junior Researcher Adams: Well, they probably would've freaked out either way…

Dr. Hunter: Shut it, Adams. Look, boss, if we just come clean to them now, we can dodge a bullet later on.

Dr. O'Neal: No, until they've proven to me that they are the professionals they claim to be, no.

Junior Researcher Adams: Uh, boss?

Dr. Hunter: Adams, not now. How could you not be truthful to your own people about something like this? This isn't some "psyche, you thought!" surprise, this is playing with lives!

Junior Researcher Adams: Boss.

Dr. O'Neal: Didn't we tell you to shut up Adams? Hunter, I appreciate you worrying about our staff but now is not the time. What would I tell them anyway? "Oh, by the way, the site has a knack of traveling between two Earth's uncontrollably, and we've been lying to you, we cool right?" Is that it?

Junior Researcher Adams: Boss!

Dr. Hunter and Dr. O'Neal: What!?

Junior Researcher Adams: The PA system is on.

Dr. O'Neal:

Dr. Hunter:

Dr. O'Neal: Ah fu-

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To all staff: It has probably come to your attention that I've not been very truthful to you all as of late. Let me be the first to say it: I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry. I thought I couldn't trust you all, but you've all handled this incredibly well. I should have told you from the start; it's just that not all of us get a good first site or area, it can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Where was I going with this again? Oh yeah, sorry. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Flores: Is this on?

Dr. O'Neal: (Sigh) Yes.

Flores: Good. Hello, Site-176. I am Flores, a representative of Site Command and the O5 council.

Dr. O'Neal: God, just get to the point.

Flores: Fine. Site-176 has recently been greenlit for an extension past the containment of only SCP-4097. Due to Site-176' unique attributes and location, Site-176 will, upon refurbishment, house anomalous entities that are either affected by, are constructed to be, or affect objects designed to destroy the property or livelihood of a targeted individual. That is all.

Dr. O'Neal: Wait, what? You can't just leave after dropping that bombshell!

Flores: I can, and I am. Goodbye, Ms. O'Neal. [Sound of a door opening and closing.]

Dr. O'Neal: Yeah, fuck you too…

Dr. Hunter: [Sound of a door opening and slamming] What the hell was that?

Dr. O'Neal: It's a little… difficult to explain.

Dr. Hunter: Diff-

Dr. Andrews: [Sound of a door opening loudly.] O'Neal, holy fuck!

Dr. O'Neal: Christ, Andrews! The door!

Dr. Andrews: Fuck the door! Some chick just rolled up to the PA and told the whole site that we're about to experience the largest site expansion the continent has ever seen! That's a little bit more important than a door!

Junior Researcher Adams: I came as soon as I… Hunter? What are you doing on the floor?

Dr. Hunter: [Inaudiable]… Andrews… Door… Kicked… Why is it always the cock?

Junior Researcher Adams: Uhh, now is probably a good time to tell you that the PA is still on.

Dr. O'Neal: Wha- Oh goddamni-

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. O'Neal: To engineering and maintenance: Please collect the plans for the refurbishment of Site-176 from Junior Researcher Adams office. Thank you.

<End Log>

<Begin Log>

Dr. Andrews: To all staff: Due to the unfortunate accident that rendered Dr. Hunter in medical, all site clubs and groups hosted by Dr. Hunter are to be postponed until his inevitable recovery. Thank you.

<End Log>

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License