Zoltan Berrigomo's Author Page

Name: Alex ██████

Username: ZoltanBerrigomo

Age: 30-40

Stuff I've written:

  • SCP-3171, entitled How The Foundation Came to Operate A Phone Sex Hotline. My version of a common sci-fi trope: what if we meet aliens, but they're so different from us that we have nothing of value to say to one another?
  • SCP-3192, entitled When The Bell Tolls. About one of my deepest fears, knowing the date and time of my death.
  • SCP-3159, entitled The Trashiest World In The Multiverse. One day, I had a nightmare about being chewed alive by an ATM, with people on the street looking on and sadly commiserating about the terribly high number of "flytraps" that pretended to be regular bank ATMs these days. That motivated this skip.
  • SCP-3197, entitled A Trickster God For The Modern Age. Stories of trickster gods often mix sillyness and cruelty, with the trickster spirit viewing humans as something akin to ants, perfectly content to stir up the anthill for the hilarity of watching the little creatures scurry about.
  • SCP-3180, entitled No Strangers to Love. A satirical take on relationships and the fictions we construct around them.
  • SCP-4535, entitled The Better Man. A somewhat transparent murder mystery which grew out of wondering what it would be like if corporations could clone their most productive workers. How would it feel from the clone's perspective to know that the original was living "your" life — the life your remember — with your wife and kids and parents?
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License